LusioMATE is widely used by an ever growing number of Allied Health providers, Hospitals and OT / Physio clinics around the world.
We are very proud that clients using LusioMATE range in age from 4 - 94 years of age with an incredibly varied personal need to move such as Stroke, Parkinson’s, MS, TBI, Spinal Injuries, CP, Chronic Pain and MSK.
The small size of the proprietary Lusio Sensors enables the motivation of both Gross and Fine Motor Movement Goals, giving LusioMATE a distinct and unique advantage over most other wearable and / or motion sensors on the market.
For large multi department service providers, LusioMATE’s portability is a further added benefit. It is very simple to move LusioMATE from one location to another!
- Motivates achievement of movement goals
- Drives therapy program adherence
- Small and portable - can be used anytime, anywhere
- Remote monitoring and prescribing
- The physical therapist in your pocket